The JEUNE Advisory Board is a supportive organizational body of respected entrepreneurs, economic players, policy-makers, and acclaimed companies who share the values of JEUNE, eager to support the next generation in the economy and do care about the future by giving their names to its mission.
The main function of the Board is to provide reliable knowledge, information and advises on both strategic and concrete issues which can enhance the visibility, feasibility, functioning, international embedding/networking and cohesion of the organization.
– It performs a network enhancing function that allows the organization to be effective in its lobbying and interest promotion role.
– It provides guidance and develops knowledge by combining experience and innovation.
– It is also a connecting platform for reaching the most active influencers at European level and across the various countries with JEUNE members.
Composition of the Board
The members of the Board can be successful and respected businessmen, experts and policymakers who share the values and vision of JEUNE on the key role of the next generation of entrepreneurs in the European economy.
– Individuals whose activity and expertise can make them role-models for the younger generations across Europe. Their experience and knowledge on choosing and running an entrepreneurial career path are valuable for the functioning of JEUNE in supporting the younger generations and connecting future and present entrepreneurs.
– Representatives of important companies that value the importance of supporting young entrepre- neurship and the next generation of key players of European economy. Their wide-scale reach of the market and relations to large amount of other companies makes their knowledge and advises valuable in providing a real picture of the market for the young entrepreneurs.
– Social and economic experts and policymakers with interests in economic development, youth employment and entrepreneurship. Their advice and knowledge provide help for JEUNE in being an effective entrepreneurship supporting organization all over Europe.
Becoming a member of the Advisory Board is possible by invitation of the President. The Present Board will function till the next presidential elections in 2017.
The board members can meet when they deem it useful, and may participate to presidency meetings, administrative councils and assemblies of the organization, according to their needs and capacity. Board members can give their inputs also individually, with direct contact with the presidency.
Its work is coordinated by its chair, who also forwards the board suggestions and opinions.
The meetings can be held in Brussels or in any other location agreed by its members or indicated by the JEUNE presidency.
Members of the JEUNE Advisory Board enjoy a highlighted visibility in the channels of the Europe- an-wide JEUNE communication (project and media materials, newsletters, conferences and other events, etc.) as supporters of the next generation of economic key players.