JEUNE being the largest European-wide network of young entrepreneurs is dedicated to establish new and strengthen existing global relations with NGOs, governments, companies concerned with young entrepreneurship development. The main fields of activities are:
– cooperation in common researches about young people and entrepreneurship, – establishing partnerships which can form a basis of exchange of ideas, knowledge, best practices, etc, – organizing common workshops and other events for promotion of young entrepreneurship,
– organizing B2B meetings among the young entrepreneurs of the organizations’ ecosystems,
– establishing strategic partnership relations in Europe with large European or global companies whose communicated value is matching with JEUNE principles,
– establishing new external market channels for the European young entrepreneurs – implementing common projects and applications – cooperation in the global representation of issues of young entrepreneurship. In countries of Europe JEUNE facilitate the respective countries’ economic relations with the EU and promoting European ideas and models of entrepreneurship among the young people contributing to their European integration,
– harmonizing and channeling the opinions and needs of the young entrepreneurs to European decision makers.