Become a member to:
– Receive up-to-date information on EU policies addressed to young entrepreneurs.
– Representatives come to Brussels & JEUNE goes to them (meetings in Stuttgart, Barcelona, Brussels, etc.).
– Participate in JEUNE’s projects.
– Participate in international conferences (e.g. GEC 2017 in Johannesburg,South Africa).
– Participate in high-level conferences in Brussels organized by JEUNE, (e.g. Young Entrepreneurs’ Day in the European Parliament in 2017 in collaboration with OECD, EC, EIF, EP).
– Be part of the largest European organisation, exchange experiences and learn from others.
For more information about the requirements and the joining process please write to: email@example.com