European University-Enterprise cooperation Network
- Financed by the European Commission
- 52 partners, University of Brasov of Romania
– Increase the presence of the entrepreneurs in the University (role of JEUNE: provide entrepreneurs that want to go to a foreign University);
– Enhance the entrepreneurship within the University;
– Develop Network of Career Development Offices.
JEUNE is a member of the European University Enterprise Network (EUE-Net).
As a member of the network, JEUNE participated in one of the network’s pilot actions: the practical placements of an entrepreneur in the University of Transilvania in Brasov, Romania.
One of the entrepreneurs who participated at this pilot action was Francesca Ungaro from Italy . Francesca visited the University of Transilvania from the 24th to the 26th January 2007. Francesca was very pleased with the experience and encouraged the network to continue with this initiative.
The involvement of JEUNE in a network of Universities is a very important step towards the promotion of the cooperation between the entrepreneurs of crafts and SMEs and the Universities.