President of JEUNE, Patrik Kovács met with Victor Sedov and his colleagues at the Russian Center for Entrepreneurship in Moscow. During the meeting Patrik Kovács and Victor Sedov discussed the experiences and future opportunities of supporting young entrepreneurship.
The Russian Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE, www.cfe.ru/en) is a very successful organization and has already achieved many successes in supporting and developing Russian young entrepreneurs.
During the meeting Patrik Kovács and Victor Sedov discussed the experiences and future opportunities of supporting young entrepreneurship.
CFE is the Russian host of the Global Entrepreneurship Week and was also the main organizer the very impressive Global Entrepreneurship Congress in March 2014.
Since 2002, Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE) has developed a reputation for quality programming, innovative training and concrete results. Starting with a mission to accelerate entrepreneurship in Russia, CFE has:
- Trained hundreds of entrepreneurs who have created thousands of jobs.
- Created proprietary learning materials, conducted innovative networking events, and directed practical peer-to-peer exchanges.
- Helped launch and worked with a wide range of business and entrepreneurship organizations that have advanced economic reform efforts in the country.
- Started a nationwide professional academic association to create new curricula and enhance entrepreneurship education in universities.
- Partnered with international organizations and companies to provide recognition programs for Russian entrepreneurs, including sponsoring and supporting Ernst&Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year awards.
- Conducted policy forums to improve the climate for innovation by highlighting the factors that improve and inhibit a culture of entrepreneurship.
- Provided matching funding for new initiatives that allow CFE to work with new partners and expand the breadth and reach of our entrepreneurship development activities.
- Facilitated the work of many other important Russian and international organizations such as:
- Junior Achievement Russia;
- the Russian Microfinance Center Foundation;
- the Entrepreneurs’ Organization;
- the US Russia Business Council;
- the Financial Services Volunteer Corps;
- the Civilian Research and Development Foundation;
- Harvard Business School;
- the European Foundation for Entrepreneurship Research;
- the Small Enterprise Assistance Fund;
- the American Chamber of Commerce in Russia;
- and the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
The next major project of CFE is the “Women in Business. Paths to Success” conference to be held on 18th of September 2014 in Moscow.