President Patrik Kovács and Michele Orzan, Head of the Advisory Board of JEUNE were highlighted speakers of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2014 in Bangalore, India between 10-12th of October.
Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2014 aimed to bring a gathering of leading professionals, businessmen, decision makers, government policy makers & leading academician to share their experience, learn & exchange ideas, achievements & success. At objective of GES 2014 was to discuss on future themes of ventures and ideas with a panel of world renowned chairman, managing directors, CEOs, COOs, CFOs and noble laureates & emeritus professors from the prestigious organizations across the world.
The Global Entrepreneurship Summit brought the innovators and leaders of next generation across nations under one roof. GES is the World’s largest entrepreneurship summit focused on global business scenario, startup eco-system, youth and women entrepreneurship and to bridge the gap between the innovators and leaders.
GES provided a high level networking platform for startups, business leaders, decision makers and academia to interact and promote entrepreneurial culture. Delegates from more than 80 countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, Israel, Italy, Macedonia, Germany, and France gathered under one roof to share their experience.
In the limelight of global media houses, one could use GES as a platform for global branding and also use it as a networking opportunity. Awareness of new trends and innovations were the prime focus.
The GES focused the moderated key note speeches on key issues & challenges for advancing entrepreneurship, including:
- Innovation based techno- preneurship
- Successful journey as an entrepreneur- motivational experiences
- Healthcare entrepreurship
- Catalyzing the youth entrepreneurship
- Empowering the Women entrepreneurship
- Building a global entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Social entrepreneurship
- Global entrepreneurship : opportunities, planning & challenges
- Creating tomorrow’s game changers
- Global Brand creation
- Start up: challenges, sustainability & opportunities
- Role of government: growth & empowering the entrepreneurship
- Business globalization: global value chain
- From a Family business to global economy
- Conquering the global recession through entrepreneurship